Good Cruise

Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 05, 2012
Ship: Carnival Liberty
My overall impression of the ship was that it was a bit dated.

Food onboard was average. The formal dinning room, which we did every night was fun (lots of dancing by waiters) and the food was not outstanding but good. The buffet's for lunch were poor quality. I did love Guy Fieri's burger stand, they were really outstanding! The fish and chips that a lot of people were raving about (with me been english) I thought they were very poor.

Not good quality shows, but if you forget they are free and just for reasonable entertainment, not bad.

The bar staff and waiters were not good in any of the areas, especially on deck, you could rarely find anyone to get you a drink on deck. The table cleaners in the buffet area were very nice, but kept trying to clear away dishes before you were finished. Formal dinning, were excellent.

Ship quality was just ok. The public areas were kept fairly clean. Layout was ok for an older ship.

Staterooms were not a bad size, lots of storage. I did not think the staterooms were cleaned properly, still dust on the glass shelves in the bathroom. Wine glasses near the ice bucket were not cleaned properly. Other than that, they were ok

Pros: People we met onboard

Cons: Noisy Room

Recommends Carnival Liberty? Yes!