Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Good Cruise

Sail Date: May 05, 2012

My overall impression of the ship was that it was a bit dated.

Pros: People we met onboard

Cons: Noisy Room

Recommends Carnival Liberty? Yes!

Not good quality shows, but if you forget they are free and just for reasonable entertainment, not bad.
Ship quality was just ok. The public areas were kept fairly clean. Layout was ok for an older ship.
Food onboard was average. The formal dinning room, which we did every night was fun (lots of dancing by waiters) and the food was not outstanding but good. The buffet's for lunch were poor quality. I did love Guy Fieri's burger stand, they were really outstanding! The fish and chips that a lot of people were raving about (with me been english) I thought they were very poor.
Staterooms were not a bad size, lots of storage. I did not think the staterooms were cleaned properly, still dust on the glass shelves in the bathroom. Wine glasses near the ice bucket were not cleaned properly. Other than that, they were ok
The bar staff and waiters were not good in any of the areas, especially on deck, you could rarely find anyone to get you a drink on deck. The table cleaners in the buffet area were very nice, but kept trying to clear away dishes before you were finished. Formal dinning, were excellent.