Just what I expected from Carnival

Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

invalid-35102
Sail Date: February 25, 2012
Ship: Carnival Liberty
This was not a family friendly cruise. Carnival is considered the "Party" cruise and it lived up to it's hype. We had a good time and I am not rating it badly, most of the cruise was great, the smoking and excessive drinking were a little too much.

Our server, Apachia, was excellent and we all enjoyed her very much.

Only had the one bad experience and my kids didn't go back.

All was great except one kids room counciler. She wasn't nice to my kids and they didn't want to go back there.

Pros: Food was great and the ship is in excelent condition.

Cons: To much "Party" for family's and didn't like that they allow smoking in the casino.

Recommends Carnival Liberty? No.