Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

A Great Cruise!

Sail Date: December 10, 2011

I was somewhat hesitant to book a Carnival Cruise as I had been told by many of my cruise friends that it would not meet up to my expectations as I usually sail other cruise lines. I was very pleasantly surprised to find that the Liberty was just fantastic. The ship was beautiful and the crew more than exceeded our expectations! Our only glitch was an attempt to dine in the steak house specialty restaurant which was a disaster, however, the ship made up for the mishaps that accrued there.

Pros: Wonderful Crew made the Cruise very enjoyable!

Cons: The Steak House Specialty Restaurant.

Recommends Carnival Liberty? Yes!

Our main dining restaurant was fantastic! Our waitress and her team was just inc readable! The Steak House Restaurant should be avoided.
Extremely comfortable and a great room attendant!
The crew were wonderful, happy, helpful and truly made the cruise a fantastically wonderful time!
Show's were Great! Music was even better! Always something to do if you choose to.
Perfect size ship.