GREAT FIRST TRIP!!!

Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 24, 2011
Ship: Carnival Liberty
Everything about this ship was well thoughout (except layout). The staff are there to help and I notice they don't ever use the word "No". Seriously. I am easy to please...it was fun, exciting with great food and always something to do.

Food and staff was AMAZING!!! I only wish they were tighter on the dress code.

ALWAYS stuff to do!! ALWAYS!! Great musical entertainment. It was simply wonderful!!

I did not bring my kids...but it must be good because I hardly seen ANY all week. And, I know they were there!! Great Job Carnival!!

Above and beyond...not really. Still accomidating though. Never heard the word "no".

The ship seemed clean but the smell of Lido deck was somewhat gross. :( I hate that I had to walk by all the 'flesh' to get food. But overall still pleased with the trip.

I was in an ocean view room, even across form the an A/C room which was sooo loud. However, I could not hear it when the door was closed. It was clean, lots of room!! I slept great in another bed other than my own. It was great, we were so pleased.
Amazing...sites...shopping...people...beach...just AMAZING!!!
Don't Miss: STING RAY CITY!!!
Snuba was great but...honesty very comercialized. Did not really feel like I was in Mexico, just some spot to spend money.
Don't Miss: SNUBA RULES!!
Horrible. From the second I stepped off the ship to the second I was back on it...I was trying not to get ripped off, gawked at, or hounded. I climbed Dunn's River Falls but no desire to do it again. This port needs to have tighter security we had to PAY for the beachonly to be hounded by men to buy "JUNK" ar "DRUGS" If I had to go back, I`d stay on the boat.
Don't Miss: nothing

Pros: FOOD, FOOD, FOOD AND MUSIC!!

Cons: SHIP LAYOUT

Recommends Carnival Liberty? Yes!