Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

My Impressions of the Food

Sail Date: August 13, 2011

Continueing the Cons. There were NO appetizers,, NO soups, No Salads, No bread and No desserts that were Kosher. They once served me what was supposed to be Kosher Borscht (Beet soup), but it turned out that it had non-kosher chicken in it, which made me sick, and I had to leave the table, and return to my cabin. Had I known that there would not be Kosher food on board, I would not have taken the cruise. Unlike the last 2 Carnival cruises which did have adequate kosher foods (including about 20 different main kosher courses, this cruise was horrible for me. I deserve a refund for me. The rest of the cruise was wonderful. I did tell your agent that I have to have Kosher food, and she assured me, too, that there would be adequate Kosher food. YOU should complaint to the cruise line. I have used your service for over 5-7 cruises, and this was my first disappointment.

Cons: In June, I wrote the Cruise Line asking for Kosher food.for myself (not the other 5 people in my family), I received an email from the Cruise Food Manager advising me that there would be adequate Kosher food on board. In fact, that was not true. They had only FOUR diffferent types of main courses.

Recommends Carnival Liberty? Yes!

See above in two places