Awesome Cruise

Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

invalid-33581
Sail Date: June 25, 2011
Ship: Carnival Liberty
The Staff was incredible. Extremely nice and always used my first or last name which I thought was great.
The ship is extremely clean
The food was incredible
I highly recommend Camp Carnival for 2-5 year olds. My daughter loved it and asked to go everyday and she's not the type to leave our side at all.
The Staff was so caring and extremely nice. The activities were great she left everyday with a project. She loved it.

The food was awesome on the deck and in the restaurant.

The comics were great. A lot of activities to choose from every night. I really enjoyed at night when I settled if I missed an activity I liked that they showed it on T.V.

Like I said above I can't talk enough about CAMP CARNIVAL
It was AWESOME and I highly recommend it to any parent my daughter is 4 and loved it. She stays home with me and asked everyday to go and she usually doesn't leave our side.
The staff is AWESOME!

The staff was awesome. Our steward was GREAT. It was a pleasure to see him everyday and knew our faces. So cool :)

The Ship is very clean and room was a perfect size.

Loved the stateroom with the balcony. I highly recommend the balcony it was so beautiful to see every port and it added some extra space.
The shops were good if you are looking for diamonds, gems or things to bring home. The water was clear but a lot of seaweed and the sand in the water wasn't much it was extremely rocky and had to be careful while swimming with young children.
I was disappointed with this stop. We arrived at port at 7am and nothing opened until 9/10 am. Then we had to be back on the ship for 3pm. This didn't give much time for anything to see on the island.
Don't Miss: Best Restaurant: Raicess located in San Juan extremely good. Rice beans, pork chops and anything spanish food
Great Port. We went on a tour of the island with a local and that was the highlight. His name is Roy and was voted 15 out of 20 years of top service. He knew the island in and out and stopped at every beautiful stop. He is located near Diamond International & parks his bus on the main street.
Beautiful Island Our favorite out of all the islands and wished we had and extra day there it was great.
Don't Miss: My children loved the water park

Pros: Half Moon Cay (Carnival's Private Island) and Camp Carnival

Cons: Water Slide was closed a lot and pools were small and not many

Recommends Carnival Liberty? Yes!