Excellent!. Wonderful unforgetable.

Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 18, 2011
Ship: Carnival Liberty
It was a wonderful, beutiful and unforgatable experience. It was my first time and defenetly not my last one. There is no worries of there is nothing to do here, what are we going to do becuse the variety of activities let to choose and satisfy everybody.
Food was the same a grea variety and if i din't want or like something i would choose something else my desired was completly satisfy. Gourmet food that would let you experience or try food you would never try at home. It was just Great!

Food was great, a lot to choose from. The 6;00 o' clock dinning is a great time because right after your dinner you can go to the shows and then to the club. If you hungry the night buffet is open for a snack.

There was a great variety of activities. Really hard to get bored. Only reason to go to sleep was being tired of the activities during the day.

Every body was friendly. I had more than one person that went above & beyond at the dinner two people made us feel like at home and like we knew them from long time. Always caring if we like the food if we didn't she would find something else to makes happy. Steward men he keep our room great and make beautiful animals with the towels and iI ask for a especial animal and he was sure if he could make and he did. I

Just beautiful. Ship was huge.

My stateroom was perfect for the amount of time i spend inside. I had an inside cabinet and no window. Only thing make sure what it's behind you room. You will hear the motor or engines if you are very close to that.

Pros: The great customer services from crew members.

Cons: very short time at the ports

Recommends Carnival Liberty? Yes!