Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Cruise Review

Sail Date: May 21, 2011

This was my first cruise, it was overall enjoyable. Carnival brags about all the activites to do onboard, but the pools were over crowded, you had to wake up early to reserve lawnchairs to even lay near a pool. We ran out of activites to do the first day at sea. We ended up eating a lot because we were bored, BUT the food is AMAZING. Whether you eat at the buffet or the dining rooms, the food is excellent! The wait staff is wonderful too! You can't leave your room for more than 5 minutes without your bed made! The only complaint I have was the day we received our onboard bill, I had a question about a charge and called the front desk, the person who answered the call flat out told me I was wrong when the bill we had wasn't fully disclosed (they gave it to us before all the charges/credits had gone through). Overall we were very happy with our cruise!

Pros: Service

Cons: Bored.

Recommends Carnival Liberty? Yes!

George Town, Grand Cayman
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Very pushy in selling their goods.