This Ship was Horrible

Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: April 01, 2011
Cruisers please listen up, I gain no pleasure in writing a bad review about a wonder ship, but after cruising so many times, I'd have to say this was the worst ship ever. Forget the fact that the crew wasn't as spectacular as other Carnival ships, but the ship it's self was a mess! The deck was too small, and there is literally no place for you to sit and relax. The Atrium was the size of a 5 Star hotels bathroom (extremely small). If you are not traveling with children of any age, this is definitely a ship you will wnat to say away from because they cater to children. I remember on activity where the start time was 10pm - 3.30am for children at 9-11 with an escort back to their room! First of all, if I am on vacation and I have to see these brats all day, now I have to see them all NIGHT! Heck no! Also, the children are allowed to run wild, stay up all night, be in adult areas, such as the casino and bars (where alcohol is served). I was not feeling this ship at all! All thumbs down. Plus the crew just seemed like they were not prepared at all! The only activity I could remember was BINGO, a game I would play for fun, not for $20.00 a card! Other than that, the dance club played way out of date music and I was just not impressed.

Chef did not put his best foot forward, the food was horrible as well

In one word - Horrible.

Excellent - if you have kids! Unfortunately, I didn't!

In one word - Horrible.

One of the better things I remember. The room was nice and clean, but it should have been for the money it cost.

Pros: Kid Friendly

Cons: Nothing for Adults to Do

Recommends Carnival Liberty? No.