Amazing Cruise

Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

invalid-33581
Sail Date: March 19, 2011
Ship: Carnival Liberty
We went on the Carnival Liberty. The ship is absolutely gorgeous. We cruised this ship last year and loved it.

Loved the food!!! Especially our evening meal. It's so nice not to have to worry about where you're going to eat, you just show up and it's there!

Loved the entertainment. I played bingo, visited areas that live music was playing, loved the shows that I attended, and they had awesome comedians!

The staff was outstanding. Constantly eager to help you in any way. Loved the girl at the coffee shop. She made it a point to remember my name and what I always ordered. She always had a smile on her face.

Loved the layout of the ship. Easy access to everything. The decor is gorgeous, and everything is spotless. Everywhere you look someone is cleaning or picking up after you.

The stateroom was very nice and spotless as well. They cleaned our room twice a day. The bed was comfortable and no more than you are in your room, we had plenty of space.
This was my favorite! I loved the fact that when the ship docked you could shop right there and go to the beach right there. The ocean is so gorgeous and so clear. My daughter brought her own snorkling gear and found 5 conch shells!
Don't Miss: The beach!!!
I enjoyed seeing San Juan. It was neat to see the Forts and the old part of San Juan. It is a beautiful place, but not so sure I'd want to go there again.
Loved it!!! The water and was spectacular. We went shopping first, which was amazing, and then we went to Megan's Beach. The beach was just gorgeous! We also stopped on the way back to get some photos of St. Thomas from a hillside that was spectacular!
Don't Miss: Megan's Beach

Pros: Ports of Call

Cons: There really wasn't anything that I didn't like

Recommends Carnival Liberty? Yes!