Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Worst cruise I ever had

Sail Date: January 01, 2011

The worst cruise I ever experienced. Went to relax. We booked a balcony on the 6th floor in the back of ship thinking it would be quiet for our family. Two adults and a3 and 4 year old. What surprise. Around 8 oclock the band started playing on the fifth floor. At that moment our floors and walls were actually shacking and vibrating. I just wanted to relax and you could not even put your head on the pillow. The drums were too loud. It stopped around 12:00 a.m. Second night called to tell customer service. I told them I really need to sleep. See what we can do I was told. Third night I slept on the balcony. This went on for 6 days. Did not sleep. I could not sleep. Finaly tthe conclusion from them was get earplugs. Good answer!!! I paid 2500.00 to relax and I had to buy earplugs. What a joke. After days of asking for help. I asked for 1/2 my cruise back. Thought that was fair for the problems. They could not do that according to their policy. They did give some off my bill but that was a drop in the bucket for planning a vacation expecting to relax. The food was terrible and you had to wait in line like cattle for about 20 minutes to get something to eat. Then when you did it was terrible!!!! Same food for breakfast for 6 days. Ice cream machine was always out of ice cream for the kids. The pool had no supervision. My kids were jumped on several times by the other children. They did not swim much. The waterslide was a joke. You had to walk up around people to get up the steps. Would not recommend for children under six years. Would not recommend fo ranyone. Waiting for superviser to call me. Let you know on that one. Not expecting a call.

Pros: Camp Carnival

Cons: Food- Rooms and overall service

Recommends Carnival Liberty? No.

Terrible for loud noises
Not friendly. Except for our cabin steward
No wonderful shows to talk about
Camp carnival was nice. Not much more
Same food for days. Long lines.
terrible to get around
George Town, Grand Cayman
Nice area very clean.
Don't Miss: Just swimming in the beautiful water
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Terrible. They kept hounding you to buy something. Beaches not so clean
Don't Miss: nothing
Beautiful water. Nice place to sit and relax
Don't Miss: not sure