Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Variety Cruise

Sail Date: November 13, 2010

This was our second time with Carnival and we were sure we would have a good time so we invited some friends with us. Either were disappointed, we all had a good time and enjoyed the excellent selection of breakfast, lunch and dinner! The ship was sparkling, dazzling lights, all areas with noticeable cleanliness! The attractions were ok for my taste, I guess I expected more entertaintment and games as the last one I went last year. We got stuck with bingo every night, which is something we don't enjoy! I also would have wanted more time on the islands as it was a good selection: Nassau, St. Thomas, PR, Grand Turk! The waiters were excellent, more than excellent we want to bring them home with us! I was very sad to go, they really become your family once your are on the ship. Defenitely would take another cruise!

Pros: the last island grand turk

Cons: too crowded dinner area

Recommends Carnival Liberty? Yes!

My son is 13, he didn't feel attracted to the activities, se he didn't use the programs.
Very clean
I expected a little more although the last night the show was excellent!
Very clean and nicely decorated
Excellent service
They definitely go above to make you confortable!
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Old San Juan is like being in Spain, the streets are this old fashion stones, the people were very friendly and the food is excellent! For shopping from the port is very easy, just steps away! Losts of sight seeing without having to go far: El Paseo La Princesa, El Castillo del Morro, El Castillo San Cristobal, la Casa de Espana and lots of places to eat!!! I had a great time there! Just plain excellent! Will come again with more time!
Don't Miss: The food, shopping!
Grand Turk Island
Dazzling beach! loved it, the port is adjacent to this wonderland prepared just to have the most wonderfull time for everyone, kids, adults! The shopping was fun, the music excellent and the water either beach or pool was great! Would definitely come again!
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Tried to go to the beach, but it was a little busy that day! Shopping for jewelry is a must!
Must see the Atlantic Hotel!!! Incredibly awesome. We weren't able to go to the beach, there were strong waves, but beautiful place. Nice to shop, people are very friendly.