Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

5th time cruiser

Sail Date: October 01, 2010

When I 1st walked onto the ship I thought it was awesome in the lobby,the lights,the elevators,the stairways,very cool.I went to my room and was very impressed.Ibooked this cruise because i got a great price and a huge upgrade.I got a handicap room and it was a lot bigger and a free window on deck 10.Both dining rooms were also very good.We got rained out in St Thomas but I did manage to get some snorkling in at Coki beach and it was pretty good.One of our stops was Grand Turk but was canceled due to high winds so we went to Nassau instead.We were glad that they added a stop even though wed been there.Overall we really liked the ship and liked the cruise.

Pros: the interior decor of the ship

Cons: the smallness of the pools

Recommends Carnival Liberty? Yes!

It seemed to be a little slower this time in the main dining rooms and the buffet lines are slow too.
the activites I saw or participated in could have been a little more organized.Example if your playing a timed game an audience member shouldnt have let the person in charge borrow a watch.
I say the best because its the best one I ever got