Belated Honeymoon

Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 17, 2010
Ship: Carnival Liberty
Friendliness of the crew. Food & service were wonderful. Entertainment and shows fantastic. Is was an all around wonderful experience and vacation. NOTE: I have been on 12 cruises. This was my wifes first. The ship passes her expectation around every corner. I thought it was in the top 5% of all around experience. The ships rating of 4 1/2 stares out of 5 is on the money. Wonderful experiences and memories. IF you want to go on sure and do an excursion it is better to pay the ships excursion price (even though its high) for having everything organized and verified. Its worth the extra money to get first quality experience every time. FUN FUN FUN!

We did shopping and enjoyed. I wish I did an excursion instead. Probably more fun and less expensive.
We did shopping and enjoyed. I wish we would have bought more here. Prices are best in Mexico and we could not get jewelry better than here. Vendors are pesky and you need to keep your poker face on when negotiating your prices.
Excursion of ATV trip was so much fun. I heard Dun Falls is also a must see. Good island for excursions. When shopping the 151 rum punch they give you is good and hang onto your wallet as they load you up with stuff to buy. Check your liquor rules as to how much you can bring back off the ship. Don't expect the sales person to know or want to tell you.

Pros: Friendliness of the crew. Food & service were wonderful. Entertainment and shows fantastic. Is was an all around wonderful experience and vacation.

Recommends Carnival Liberty? Yes!