Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

"Special Menu needed - Amazing Service"

Sail Date: July 17, 2010

This was a very clean ship. The crew was super nice. Activities VERY diverse and excursions were fantastic!

Pros: Their ability to cater to my special needs - deliciously :)

Cons: drink prices

Recommends Carnival Liberty? Yes!

We purchased an inside cabin on the first floor with two separate (no ability to move them together) and were upgraded to a 7th floor king size bed. Very clean, very comfy beds. Excellent stateroom stewards
This is - by far - the BEST part of my whole cruise. I have Celiac disease and cannot eat Gluten in any form. Ingrid Chavez took my dinner order every single night and delivered amazing dishes like Fetticini Alfredo, pizza from the 24 hour pizzeria, mozzarella sticks, fried shrimp, creamy mushroom soup, warm melting cake, cheesecake and a gluten free bread that I was served every night when my husband was chomping away on those yummy looking rolls.
Ingrid Chavez should be promoted. She was amazing! Everyone else was wonderful. I did have one bad experience. A gentlemen in the photo shop area pretty much yelled at me because they were closing and I didn't know it and picked up a picture of my husband and I. There were 25 other people in the "shop area" and he yelled at me. It stopped me from buying those pictures and I have never had anyone treat me like that on a cruise before.
Always superb
Jam packed ship full of passengers felt like half full. It didn't matter that there were 1200 kids, we felt like it was a very manageable capacity.
George Town, Grand Cayman
Nothing special here. In previous cruises, I have done the Stingray City tour and it is so much fun!!
We went on the Dolphin Swim and Ride and it was absolutely amazing!! Of all the ports, this was the least expensive dolphin swim. I wish the locals wouldn't hound us so much.
Don't Miss: Dolphin Swim and Ride
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
We went on the Horseback swim. Awesome trip, but the ranch made us wait over an hour and cut our tour short and made us have to rush to the boat afterwards. Locals VERY pushy and intimidating with the offering of drugs.
Don't Miss: horseback swim