Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

My 1st Time Getting Sick Cruise

Sail Date: May 29, 2010

Nice ship. Definitely better than the Destiny ship that I went on last year.

Cons: only offer lemonade and tea

Recommends Carnival Liberty? Yes!

Could have done a better job of removing trays from the hallways in a timely manner though.
Need to go back to offering more than lemonade and tea. Loved the variety of selections on my previous cruises.
Balcony room could have been slightly bigger but considering that there were four people sharing a room, it was fine.
Due to me getting sick, I didn't get to enjoy the activities and entertainment this time.
My youngest son loves going to Camp Carnival each time we sail. I think this time was different though dued to his age group(9-11). Because he wasn't able to sign himself out, he did not get to participate in the scavenger hunts, etc. So, with this change, he didn't have as much fun as usual.
Half Moon Cay, Bahamas (Private Island)
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Was not feeling well and could not really enjoy this port. Look forward to going back next year.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Loved taking the tour of the island. Will have to go back to see and do more.
Grand Turk Island
Nothing to look forward to or enjoy if you aren't doing a water sport. Margaritaville wasn't bad...about the only thing to look forward to.