Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A very relaxing trip

Sail Date: June 01, 2010

This was a Anniversary vacation for my wife and I. We had a wonderful time. The only thing we noticed was the dining room orderlies in the lido dining room were just NOT doing there job. They would just look out into space and leave the tables dirty. When they cleared the tables they did not wipe them off. My wife and I found this very annoying. The other problem was the clerks at guest services were rude. Also there was just not enough bathrooms on the ship. Princess and Royal Caribbean had bathrooms in every stair well. We decided that are Royal Caribbean cruses were the best all around and Princess a close second.

Pros: The ship way very smooth and stable.

Cons: The dining room staff needs to clean the tables better. They never wiped them off very well.

Recommends Carnival Liberty? Yes!

All did well except for the buffet staff. They needed to clean the tables. They just stared into space. They needed to be supervised.
Based on too few a bathrooms.