Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Beautiful ship, Please drop Jamacia

Sail Date: April 01, 2010

Party barge! Party, party party..

Nice ship, wonderful food, Cozumel & Grand Cayman are beautiful as are the people... Jamaica was a nightmare.

Noonan was eh, just okay, activities lacked with the exception of late night, good for 20-30-40 year old crowd as activities start at 9 pm - 10 pm

Lost my husbands luggage!! I found it on a cart in a hallway ~ geesh, no one cared.

Ghost ship in the am, we are early risers and had the ship to ourselves!

Staff very unhappy/not friendly no good mornings, no how are you today terrible customer service, just horrid.

Pros: Lovely stateroom/extended balcony

Cons: Lost luggage, unfriendly crew with a few exceptions

Recommends Carnival Liberty? No.

very nice.
Food was well presented, good variety. Excellent food in dining room, great staff as well there, felt bad for the waiters I find making them dance & sing rather demeaning...
Good at night, lacking during the day. Major party ship
NO welcome, NO good morning, I found most of the staff not helpful, stressed, rushed... with a few exceptions our waiters in the dining room & buffet. A few of the bar-tenders were nice as well. Our friends got off the boat late ( they live in Florida ) at 10 a.m. the next group of customers were coming on, no wonder the staff is stressed.

Shame on Carnival. I will not sail with them again.
VERY nice! We had an Aft extended balcony.