An awesome cruise!!!

Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: March 01, 2010
Ship: Carnival Liberty
The ship was absolutely beautiful. This was my first cruise and I was amazed at the size of the ship and how gorgeous it was. Also, I was amazed at how clean the staff kept the ship. Everywhere I went the staff was constantly making sure their area was clean. I loved the deck areas and being able to lay out by the pool and see the ocean at the same time...AWESOME! I loved all the activities made available on the ship. The shore excursions offered were outstanding. I was very impressed with the variety of food. All my meals were wonderful. Lastly, every staff member I encountered was friendly, always smiling, and eager to please. I will definitely sail on Carnival Liberty again.

Pros: The ease of getting onto the ship, the size of the ship and beauty of it, extremely clean, wonderful food, wonderful staff, treated wonderfully

Cons: none

Recommends Carnival Liberty? Yes!