Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Family fun for everyone!

Sail Date: February 01, 2010

The staff remembered my name in all areas from housekeeping to wait staff to the cruise director. There were many activiities every day with an itinerary so you didn't miss it, great attention to detail and if I didn't like something in my room or my meal etc. they observed and replaced it right away without me even asking.
Entertainment made you feel invited and welcome, cruise director was always keeping you posted and made the trip that much more fun. They were sincere in their remarks and really wanted you to have a good time and you could tell they meant it.

Pros: Entertainment crew, cruise director, staff were very friendly.

Cons: Motion sickness.

Recommends Carnival Liberty? Yes!