Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

East Caribean Atventure

Sail Date: November 01, 2009

The ship was large and impressive with lots of varied activities for people to find something they enjoyed doing at different times of the day on the cruise.
The maintenance staff was allways doing different tasks to clean and repair the ship common areas every day on the cruise.
The dining experience was very good. the head server for the table I sat at, addressed me by name and remembered what I liked without asking me every night and made good recomendations based on what they thought I might like on the menu each night.

Pros: Exploring the sites in the different ports visited

Cons: Carnival Customer Service when something went wrong

Recommends Carnival Liberty? Yes!