Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: August 01, 2009

The ship and the entire trip were amazing! The staff and the entire crew were really nice and the attention was excellent. I believe the night shows were great, very professional entertainers especially a certain person named Wish who was an incredible break dancer. Something that I think could be improved were the teen activites. I think they should have more activites for teens and not just have a club where they can dance. They could have like a party where teens are expected to dress a certain way or hold competitions and have teams and stuff. But overall the ship was amazing and I definitely recommend it, it's a beautiful trip!!!!!!!!!

Pros: The night shows were the best! My daughter loved Wish which was one of the break dancers the best!

Cons: the teen activites

Recommends Carnival Liberty? Yes!