Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: May 01, 2009

Traveled As: Family w/young children

I had a ball,we went on a family trip,there were 16 of us 6 were kids from 2-12 they had more fun than the adults,thanks to camp carnival wonderful program for the kids kept them busy and happy.We had so much fun and i have been on alot of cruises (16) mostly carnivals.I don't know if i needed that vacation so bad or what but it was one of the best,just got back yesterday and already getting ready to book for next year.Very big ship,and clean food was good balcony was lovely.all i can say is do it u would be crazy not too.

Pros: All of it

Cons: I liked everything

Recommends Carnival Liberty? Yes!