Fantastic cruise

invalid-35102

Sail Date: September 27, 2008

Ship: Carnival Liberty

Review Summary

My girlfriend and i recently sailed on Carnival Liberty. I have to say i was impressed by the appearance of the ship's exterior. She looked beautiful. The boarding process was to my surprise once again was very, for lack of a better word, EASY. The room was very spacious and decorated with taste. We were met by a very friendly staff that went above and beyond to ensure our "having good time". The restaurants had outstanding cuisine. The casino was, well lets just say i had to remember i was on vacation. The nightly show was very entertaining because of the variety of shows offered. My girlfriend and I would go to a show and then just sit down and listen to one of the performers, while drinking a cocktail. I have to say, if i were not in love with my girlfriend, we would have fallen in love with each other. I enjoyed my cruise on board the Liberty.

Ports Of Call

George Town, Grand Cayman

Ocho Rios, Jamaica

Pros: i enjoyed the overwhelming activities available to guests. The friendly staff and the overall size and decor of the cruise liner. It was a very pleasurable cruise.

Cons: The only thing i can find fault with the Liberty is the size of the pools. They were a little smaller than i was expecting.

Recommends Carnival Liberty? Yes!