Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Beware Carnival

Sail Date: July 26, 2008

I absolutely hated everything about this cruise. Because of everything that went wrong, and the fact that Carnival did nothing to rectify it, I will never, ever travel with Carnival again. This was my 6th cruise. I prefer Royal Caribbean.

Pros: The islands it stops at

Cons: Everything!

Recommends Carnival Liberty? No.

San Juan, Puerto Rico
The bigger of the two forts is amazing. Shopping is good.
Don't Miss: Shopping, the Fort
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
I've been here twice. Both times, the water was too rough, and it made me feel sick. Good shopping though.
Don't Miss: Shopping, and the ferry boat ride to St. John
Half Moon Cay, Bahamas (Private Island)
The water was crystal clear, the beach was clean. If you walk further away from the crowds, there are plenty of seats. Lunch time was a disaster! Impossible to get food.
Don't Miss: beach is really the only activitiy
Grand Turk Island
Crystal Clear water at the beach. Margarittaville is a fun time. Clean beaches - snorkeling off Governor's beach is amazing. It was like being in an aquarium.
Don't Miss: Governor's Beach - Snorkeling