A memorable cruise

Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

6 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 23, 2007
Ship: Carnival Liberty
I booked on the Carnival Liberty for my friends I was taking along. Two of my friends had never been on a cruise and I wanted big and new. It was a great cruise and the accomodations were great. We had excellent service everywhere except a few of the buffet areas.
This was a good stop; however, when it is too dangerous to walk around by yourself or have to shop in an enclosed shopping area, it is something to think about. I could have left this stop off.
Don't Miss: Dunns River Falls
Enjoyed the length of time we were there. We did everything we wanted to do in the time alloted.
Don't Miss: Dunns River Falls
The people were great--friendly, trustworthy, etc. We enjoyed the Paradise Restaurant on the water.

Pros: service

Cons: some of the food

Recommends Carnival Liberty? No.