Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A memorable cruise

Sail Date: September 23, 2007

I booked on the Carnival Liberty for my friends I was taking along. Two of my friends had never been on a cruise and I wanted big and new. It was a great cruise and the accomodations were great. We had excellent service everywhere except a few of the buffet areas.

Pros: service

Cons: some of the food

Recommends Carnival Liberty? No.

George Town, Grand Cayman
The people were great--friendly, trustworthy, etc. We enjoyed the Paradise Restaurant on the water.
Key West, Florida
Enjoyed the length of time we were there. We did everything we wanted to do in the time alloted.
Key West, Florida
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
This was a good stop; however, when it is too dangerous to walk around by yourself or have to shop in an enclosed shopping area, it is something to think about. I could have left this stop off.
Don't Miss: Dunns River Falls