Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

My Carribean Cruise

Sail Date: March 25, 2007

Traveled As: Family w/young children

My family had a great time. There was something for all of us to do. Our ages ranged from 11-52. I loved the evening movies. The food was pretty good, but at times lacked taste. Even though there were lots of people I did not feel crowded. I would definitely do it again.

Pros: The ship was wonderful

Cons: The shore excursions and the prices. Very high for the value

Recommends Carnival Liberty? Yes!

Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico
This was my favorite stop. We caught a cab to a public beach. We were among the locals for the day. It was very nice.
Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
Freeport snorkel was a waste of money. The water was too rough to snorkel yet we did not get any compensation for it.
Don't Miss: Nothing
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
Don't Miss: Nothing
George Town, Grand Cayman
Beautiful beach. Nice shopping. A few too many cruise ships though. Very crowded.
George Town, Grand Cayman