Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Good starter cruise

Sail Date: January 01, 2007

I enjoyed the cruise as a whole. I was never bored.

My only real complaints are the shows were cheap themepark quality, nothing special. There didnt seem to be enough waitstaff in the dining rooms. The staff had a hard time keeping up with the amount of people they had to serve. The food, on most nights was not terrible but it was nothing to write home about either. Also, the available food for room service was inadequite.

I did enjoy the buffet everyday. It was very good. You had to wait in line sometimes but you rarely had to wait long. The room stewards were extreamly nice, even learned my whole party's names. They did a great job and were very good at helping in any way they could.

Pros: The cabin stewards

Cons: The entertainment

Recommends Carnival Liberty? Yes!