Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

A Fantastic Voyage

Sail Date: January 01, 2007

The Carnival Liberty is a great ship. She is very clean and well maintained. We had one issue where our shower drain was a little slow and within hours of me letting our cabin steward know about it, the problem was fixed. I have cruised 19 times now and this trip was near the best if not the best. The production shows on the ship were fabulous. Both singers, Jason Dowty and Kendel Lester, were the best team that I have ever seen. The food was outstanding as usual from the dining room to the lido deck. Our Cruise Director, Todd, was another bright spot for this trip. He seemed to be everywhere.....I don't know if he slept at all.

This was a GREAT Cruise, on a GREAT Ship, with a GREAT Crew, and Great Food (and beverages), and a Great Itinary. Quite simply......A MUST DO!!!!!

Pros: 8 Days Long

Cons: Stop in Nassau on the Last Day........Would have rather had the entire day at Sea!!

Recommends Carnival Liberty? Yes!