Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Had fun, but crew not so friendly

Sail Date: January 06, 2007

We had a good time. But, a good time is one one's making crew was very offstandish. Not rude, just not friendly at all. Certain courtesies were not afforded. Never called by name by waiter. Never met maiter d'. I felt that the music offered was substandard compared to other cruises we have had in the past. Pianist had very limited repertoire. She was shabby in appearance as well. I have never given a bad review before, but this time I felt that overall the crew's lack of attention was less that desirable. Not that I expect to be treat like a queen, just it would be nice to be acknowledged. I require an extension cord for a breathing machine at night. I requested one upon boarding the ship,
about 1pm. At 12 am when I headed to sleep, none was available. I was informed at that time I needed to go to the Pursers desk to put a $25 deposit on the cord. This too was a new experience.
The Bingo games were cheaper than the other lines I have curised on and this was a plus. The shows were spectacular and very enjoyable.
The decor of the ship was absolutely wonderful!

Pros: Beautiful Ship!!!!

Cons: Crew was less than friendly. Waiter didn't even call us by name. Never saw our cabin stewart or Maiter d'.

Recommends Carnival Liberty? Yes!

St. John's, Antigua
San Juan, Puerto Rico
St. John's, Antigua
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Wonderful. The BEST shopping.
Don't Miss: Omni Jewelers
Road Town, Tortola, B.V.I.
Beaches and scenery were breathtaking! My favorite port of call!
Road Town, Tortola, B.V.I.
Beaches and scenery were breathtaking! My favorite port of call!
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Wonderful. The BEST shopping.
Don't Miss: Omni Jewelers