Bad decision overall

Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

4 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 21, 2006
Ship: Carnival Liberty
Cabin Type: Suite
I was bounced from my return flight which was booked as a package and told the decision is based on who paid the lowest fare and apparantly carnival gets bulk rates. I was put up in a hotel by Carnival that was under reconstruction and was a $25 dollar cab far from doing anything. Sitting on a bus constantly waiting for others was a waste of my time. This was also arranged by Carnival.

Pros: Cozumel and the ship on the food

Cons: Being put up in a hotel near nothing and being bounced from my return flight

Recommends Carnival Liberty? No.