Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Europe - Mediterranean

The Best Cruise Ever!!!!!!!!

Sail Date: July 01, 2006

I want to start my reviw by saying that i cant believe that there are pleople in the world that actually wrote negative things about the Cruise, maybe those people should sail to Hawaii with NCL and then write a review. Well to start of the flight was long "from Florida" but it was worth it, this was my 10th cruise and it was the best by far, 12 days is going to seem like a weekend if you are going to take this cruise. The chek in at the port took less than 15 minutes. The ship was beautiful and clean, there was activities at all times for all kinds of taste and ages, there is no way that you could say that you were bored at any time. The staterooms were very spacious and plenty of closet space. I recomend prople to take tours everywhere but Venice and Barcelona. The food in the buffets was not the best i have seen by Carnival, but the Food at the dining restaurants was very good and the Supper Club was Very good as well, also have in mind that they have burgers, hot dogs, fries, pizza, salad and Ice cream practically 24 hours a day, room service was very good and fast, breakfast was good at the buffets. The Itinerary was the best, every single place was just beautiful and so much fun and many things to see and do. After the cruise we stayed 2 extra days at Rome, and it was very nice everything was smooth it was all included in the package we got with Carnival. I highly recomend this cruise to anyone, there were all kinds of groups in this cruise, Families, young couples, Singles, old Couples, in resume anyone who takes this cruise is going to have the time of their life. Note: I almost forgot, the cruise director, John Heald was the best i have ever had, he really put the "F" in Fun Ship.

Pros: Awsome Itinerary, Awsome Ship

Cons: Long Flight