A Great New Ship!

Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Transatlantic

Sail Date: April 01, 2006
Ship: Carnival Liberty
We were really thrilled with this new ship. This was my 17th cruise, so I know a little of what to expect. Embarkation was TERRIBLE. We arrived in Florida at 12pm and did not get to our room before 4:30 and the airport was only a ten minute ride away from the port. Disembarkation was much better. It was the first time I have ever gotten off a ship at 6 am. The food offered in room service could use a little tweaking as the variety was not very big. We had problems with our air conditioner and the workman only showed up at 10:30 pm after we were in our pjs and watching a movie. The outdoor theater is super. We were comfortable under blankets under the stars. A great experience. I will not hesitate to go on this ship again.

Pros: We LOVED the outdoor theater!

Cons: The food on the buffet was mediocre.