Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

A New Adventure

Sail Date: April 01, 2010

Traveled As: Family w/young children

We were glad for the opportunity to travel on the Carnival Liberty. We will do it again someday soon

Pros: I loved the Shore Excursions and the Ship Staff was wonderful. Our family fell in love with Uday from India and Ralph from Jamacia

Cons: The rocking that the ship did at night. You felt it more at night. Monday was rough. I was sick all night.

Recommends Carnival Liberty? Yes!

I knew the quarters would be very small but I was please with our balcony stateroom
The service staff was fantastic. I loved the staff that cleaned our room and the dinner staff or wait staff. I didn't care to much for the staff that was in charge of the different activities. They all came across as I'm tired of running this game but I know I gotta do it. BUT BIG SHOUT OUT to NOONAN, the cruise director, he was awesome, and always upbeat.
I had heard that the food on cruises in general was fantastic and that I will gain all this weight. I didn't feel this way. The food each day was okay. I've had better at restaurants at home, sorry.