Couldn't Have Been Better!!

Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: February 01, 2010
We had a blast. If you are looking for a very elegant, high class time. Then you are going on the wrong ship. If you are looking for relaxation, entertainment, fun, and an amazing staff that waits on you hand and foot, THIS IS THE SHIP TO BE ON!!!

fantastic food!

there as always something to do on board!

The staff is what made this place! our waiter was hysterical! had soooo much fun with him. he taught me a whole bunch of "stupid bar tricks" and stuff like that. the asst. cruise director remembered my name after meeting him for 3 minutes. He called me by name three days later that I ran into him and I was VERY impressed!

only thing was that I wish there were more chairs on the deck. its hard to find a spot on the good decks if you don't get up at 6:00 a.m.

Had an inside cabin. I mean, you know what you are getting yourself into if you get one of those. Its a bed, closet, and a bathroom. you can't move around really while you are in there. but as long as you understand that before you get on board, couldn't have been better. spotlessly clean too!

Pros: Pretty much everything. The food was great. Service was out of this world. We had the greatest waiter known to man. Stewards make up your room twice a day. our cruise director was fantastic. super clean ship. I just couldn't say enough to do this trip justice.....

Cons: only one thing happened that was a downer and that was room service was 20 minutes late for breakfast on one of our excursion days. But as we walked down the hall, every room pretty much had gotten room service that day so I can't really blame them. So I couldn't really blame them.

Recommends Carnival Liberty? Yes!