Think Twice Before Selecting Carnival

Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: January 01, 2010
Ship: Carnival Liberty
I was not impressed with Carnival----they opened my suitcase and took my good wine----gave it back Friday nite---it was far superior to any of the wines they had----they charge as much as four times the retail price for the wine they serve on board.

The food and service in the dinning room did not come close to my expectations---only could get coffee after the meal and desert was served and then had to almost always ask fpor it--- typically had to adk for more water.

House keeping was very good---staff was friendly.

They don't accomadate cigar smokers---can't even smoke them on drck

Had beem on Holland Americas earlier----was like driving a Mercedes(Holland) and driving a old Voltswagon van (Carnival Liberty)

my advice---think twice before booking

Not a convient layout except fifth floor

Pros: That it ended

Cons: They took my wine out of my suitcase

Recommends Carnival Liberty? No.