Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A great time with the family

Sail Date: December 01, 2009

Traveled As: Family w/young children

The ship was very clean and the staff was extremely helpful and kind. Most of our best experiences was on the ship itself. So many activities and never enough time to do them all.

Pros: The Friendliness of the crew

Cons: How choppy the ship was at night

Recommends Carnival Liberty? Yes!

Would absolulty recommend sit down dinning at all three meals over the buffet. Though the buffet has most of the food you can always order multiple dishes in the dining rooms. It was a great experience with the multiple waitstaff as they entertain and smile while you have your family around you.
Our steward was a great man who didn't mind the fact that I had to call him 3 times when I was locked out of my room.
Just look at my reviews above