A great time with the family

Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: December 01, 2009
Ship: Carnival Liberty
The ship was very clean and the staff was extremely helpful and kind. Most of our best experiences was on the ship itself. So many activities and never enough time to do them all.

Would absolulty recommend sit down dinning at all three meals over the buffet. Though the buffet has most of the food you can always order multiple dishes in the dining rooms. It was a great experience with the multiple waitstaff as they entertain and smile while you have your family around you.

Just look at my reviews above

Our steward was a great man who didn't mind the fact that I had to call him 3 times when I was locked out of my room.

Pros: The Friendliness of the crew

Cons: How choppy the ship was at night

Recommends Carnival Liberty? Yes!