Carnival Liberty

Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 11, 2009
Ship: Carnival Liberty
We went on a 7 day cruise for our Honeymoon. To our surprise we ended up with bunk beds! I had printed copies of all my papers, so I showed them to the Help Desk. I was told 3 different things by 3 different people over the course of the first 2 days. What I booked on the web site did not match what was on the ship!! Some details are either not clear or not there at all!! Needless to say, 2 of us in a twin bed made for a cozy honeymoon, because they would not correct it because they said it was not their mistake because we did not book it through one of their travel agents. Despite my utter disappointment with this, we could not stay upset. There were many food choices, which for the most part were decent. Harry's Supper Club is a must

We are both chefs, so we are extra picky! The food was what we expected from the buffets etc, and the dining room was slightly better. Harry's was amazing, but it is not included. They need to hire a professional pastry chef!

Live music and shows every night! Games, fun, activities!

DID NOT MATCH WHAT WE BOOKED!! See above

Don't Miss: Coral Reef Snorkeling!!
We went Horseback riding through the Mayan Ruins, it was so much fun! Word of advice, bring bug repellent !
Have friends in Jamaica, so we got a drivers and took a private tour, it was very wonderful!

Pros: The overall experience- Harry's Supper Club

Cons: The room that we booked here did not match the room on the ship

Recommends Carnival Liberty? Yes!