Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Great cruise!

Sail Date: May 09, 2009

This is my second cruise vacation with Carnival and I can honestly say that I've never had such great service in any other type of vacation!!

Pros: itinerary, food, service, entertainment

Cons: none

Recommends Carnival Liberty? Yes!

Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Most scenic of the islands visited on the itinerary. A must is a tour that takes you up the mountains and visits Megan's Beach!
Grand Turk Island
This one was by far the only place in the itinerary that had nothing extraordinary. The beach is not too good since it has many rocks. I didn't snorkel or scuba but I guess it would have been good for that since there are a lot of reefs in the area. Nice to stay at the Margaritaville.
Half Moon Cay, Bahamas (Private Island)
Best beach of the entire itinerary. Wanted to stay there longer!
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Loved the Bacardi Rum factory tour and Old San Juan!