Great cruise!

Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

invalid-33581
Sail Date: May 09, 2009
Ship: Carnival Liberty
This is my second cruise vacation with Carnival and I can honestly say that I've never had such great service in any other type of vacation!!

Loved the Bacardi Rum factory tour and Old San Juan!
Best beach of the entire itinerary. Wanted to stay there longer!
This one was by far the only place in the itinerary that had nothing extraordinary. The beach is not too good since it has many rocks. I didn't snorkel or scuba but I guess it would have been good for that since there are a lot of reefs in the area. Nice to stay at the Margaritaville.
Most scenic of the islands visited on the itinerary. A must is a tour that takes you up the mountains and visits Megan's Beach!

Pros: itinerary, food, service, entertainment

Cons: none

Recommends Carnival Liberty? Yes!