Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Last cuise I'll take

Sail Date: April 18, 2009

I didn't think they did enough to stop the virus from going around ship.Before it went out again it should have been clean from top to bottom!

Pros: the port of calls were nice and the shows were good.

Cons: the food wasn't that great. Also didn't care for tthe virus that went around. My husband and I were both sick.

Recommends Carnival Liberty? No.

Moat of the time the food was cold.
I wonder what happens when there are 3 older adults in a room. Do they still have to use a bunker bed. I can't see a70 year old climbing a ladder to get to her bed!
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Take a tour of the island
Don't Miss: Mountain Top
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
I can't believe all the jewelery shops!
Don't Miss: Go to the beach!
San Juan, Puerto Rico
It gets in to port to late to really see anything.