Last cuise I'll take

Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Classic Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 18, 2009
Ship: Carnival Liberty
I didn't think they did enough to stop the virus from going around ship.Before it went out again it should have been clean from top to bottom!

Moat of the time the food was cold.

I wonder what happens when there are 3 older adults in a room. Do they still have to use a bunker bed. I can't see a70 year old climbing a ladder to get to her bed!
It gets in to port to late to really see anything.
Take a tour of the island
Don't Miss: Mountain Top
I can't believe all the jewelery shops!
Don't Miss: Go to the beach!

Pros: the port of calls were nice and the shows were good.

Cons: the food wasn't that great. Also didn't care for tthe virus that went around. My husband and I were both sick.

Recommends Carnival Liberty? No.