Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

the cruise was ok, the staff was good,

Sail Date: March 28, 2009

Traveled As: Family w/young children

I was very disappointed that there was not more assistance with the child programs. My son who was 12 and on his first cruise was never welcomed to the 12-14 year olds was very unsupervised and run by bullys. as far as I was concerned it was non-existent. also the passport info that was taken from the agent upon boarding with Carnival was extremely inaccurate, enough for the authorities to detain us, search our bags and interrogate us for two hours , almost missing our flights (which did not have assigned seats, we paid over $500 per ticket) because Of this I will never use Carnival or again.

Pros: the cabin stuart

Cons: the lack of communication with information to the authorities on disembarkation

Recommends Carnival Liberty? No.

Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Dolphin swim was a rip off
the Myian ruins was long, but interresting
George Town, Grand Cayman
snorkeling the barier reef was great