Pleasantly Surprised!

Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Classic Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 07, 2009
Ship: Carnival Liberty
After taking two cruises on Royal Caribbean (Explorer of the Seas & Rhapsody of the Seas) my third cruise was on Carnival (Liberty). I was skeptical whether Carnival would be as nice as Royal Caribbean but to my surprise, it was that and more. Dollar for dollar Carnival was a great value. The food was comparably good and the service was excellent. There where plenty of activities and this was a very clean ship. Debarkation was very smooth and you were welcome to wait in your state room until your zone was called - nice perk. Let me clarify that Royal Caribbean did a wonderful job as well when we cruised with them but now we have two options.

The shows were good and two were excellent - a tribute to Frank Sinatra a comedian.

Don't Miss: Meagans Bay
Good shopping if your not into jewelry. I liked having shops to buy clothes and other items in.
Don't Miss: Pina Coladas and the Fort!

Don't Miss: Any of it! The beach, bars and shopping.

Pros: Clean ship and our inside state room was a good size.

Cons: Needed more shops and few more shows of better quality.

Recommends Carnival Liberty? Yes!