ABSOLUTLEY AMAZING!!

Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: January 01, 2009
Ship: Carnival Liberty
Best week of my life. There is something for everyone to do! Don't have to worry about your kids. Its just relax and everybody does their own thing. Great shore excursions!

AMAZING!! Eat all you want!!

Amazing! Never a dull moment!

My sons absolutely loved the circle c and club o2!! They still talk to their frineds they made, and already want to go visit them, and go on another cruise.

All very nice and friendly!!

GREAT!!!

Friendly stewards and great service!

Pros: Everything was great. Food, staff, rooms, ship. All of the stops. I give this a 1000 on a scale of 1 - 10!

Cons: Too short and it ended. Couldn't stay my whole life!

Recommends Carnival Liberty? Yes!