Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Not bad, but imporvement is needed

Sail Date: December 13, 2008

I have criused with Carnvial before and the crew was not as friendly and open to being talked to as before. Also, since when I paid for the cruise on my credit card the card number was then stolen and used and I had to cancel it and get a new one, and nothing was done to compensate me for my trouble. That was disappointing. No one ever contacted me to let me know they had investegated it and stopped the problem. No appoligize, no nothing and that is NOT GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Pros: The room was perfect

Cons: The service was not up to Carnival's usual standards

Recommends Carnival Liberty? Yes!