Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

The Most Amazing Vacation!

Sail Date: December 06, 2008

I just came home after the sailing the Carnival Liberty and it was so much better than I ever imagined! The entire ship crew is SO nice and made every second of the trip amazing. I have never been on a cruise but can't think of a better way to go on vacation now. The ship is huge and something to do 24 hours a day. You will never be bored! I was afraid that I wouldn't since I wouldn't know anyone it wouldn't be as much fun. However, I met so many people that I now have new friends that I will stay in contact with. The whole experience was the most amazing vacation anyone could ever have. I can't wait to go on another cruise. And will surely go back on the Carnival Liberty ship!!

Pros: Everthing

Cons: No Cons what so ever

Recommends Carnival Liberty? Yes!

The waiters end up knowing exactly what you want. You can't ask for better service than this!
Everyone is so nice. A few made it more memorable of course but everyone is so great.
The ship director was great and the activities were endless amounts of fun!
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
George Town, Grand Cayman
This is the most beautiful island I have ever seen in my life!! However, I wish we could of stayed longer here!
Don't Miss: Sting ray city tour