My first cruise

Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: November 01, 2008
Ship: Carnival Liberty
This was was first cruise and i was very excited to start off my trip. As soon as i stepped aboard the ship we were at the bar, It just so happens that the ship was decorated with Christmas trees and colour bulbs all over the place, the glass elevators going up and down the floors were amaging. I even enjoyed riding the glass elevators when i needed to go to the higher or lower floors.
I really took advantage of the room service, i never had my breakfast brought to my room before, i usually took a nap before dinner so i had the wake up service to call me so i can get ready for my evening.
most mornings i went to the upper deck to do my walk , I remember one evening i took my dinner out of the lido deck and watched a movie under the stars in was fabulous, i am also a karoake singer and got to sing lots of songs every evening.

food was great and i also ate sensible

magnificent

awesome

the Carnival Liberty is huge

my room was always clean and loved having my bits of chocolate on my bed with tomorrows shedual on my bed.

Pros: I liked most of all how friendly the cabin help were and always had plenty delicious food to eat

Cons: i spent a lot of time in the casino most of the time on my cruise, i only got 1 free complimentary drink, i think drinks should be free when playing in the casino like in Vegas

Recommends Carnival Liberty? Yes!