Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

An Absolutely Fabulous Cruise

Sail Date: June 01, 2008

The Carnival Liberty is the most amazing cruise ship that I've ever been on. Not only is it huge and the food is great and available 24 hours a day, the entertainment is spectacular. You are basically getting the equivalent of a Broadway show or porfessional comedy club performance each and every night. There is never a dull moment and the staff is phenominal and beyond friendly. I would holeheartedly take this ship again. One tip, if you are able to, do the self assisted checkout. It is the quickest way off the ship on arrival in Florida.

Pros: Entertainment

Cons: Check Out

Recommends Carnival Liberty? Yes!

I didn't travel with my children, so I really can't comment, but the Kids Talent Show on Friday was put together by Camp Carnival, and every kid seemed to be having a super time. Parents seemed very pleased and all of the kids were having a blast. So, just by the mere perception, I can't imagine this being anything but the best.
The ship is always clean and your stateroom never goes dirty. I don't know how they do it, but it's always impeccable. I swear I just went to use my bathroom at one point, and when I came out, the bed was made and the room was cleaned. They are THAT FAST. The lounges are great as well. Don't worry sports fans, Gloves Sports Bar will give you your fix. The Piano Man Bar is one of the most unique lounges I've ever seen. You will be amazed.
The serving staff is so professional and quick, and yes, even some nights, extraordinarily entertaining. If you are hungry, there will NEVER be a time during the 24 hours that you can't get something to eat or drink.
You won't be spending a lot of time in here anyway, but they provide all of the comforts of home. Another tip, never flush the toilet while sitting on it. Men, you'll think you've lost something very important to you!
By far, the friendliest staff in the industry. Several of the Fun Ship Crew went out of their ways to learn my name and then address me by it. They are always available to listen and are always so energetic.
There is something for everyone. I urge you to get involved in everything you can. It will help maximize the fun and make it a more enjoyable experience. It also allows you to meet more people in your ever growing "Fun Ship Family."