Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Can't wait to go again!

Sail Date: April 06, 2008

I could not believe the service and quality of food they serve!

Pros: We could not believe how great the service was!

Cons: Getting woken up for a pa announcement looking for some one before 7:00 AM.

Recommends Carnival Liberty? Yes!

I have no sence of direction and the staff always helped me find where I wanted to go. Made suggestions to make my cruise more enjoyable.
If you want to see some great shows and watch some funny and entertaining show go on the Liberty! First I saw the Musical shows then I started going to the game shows and I laughed so much.
They are continiously cleaning the ship and wiping thing down!
I thought I would have a problem with my food choices because of my food restrictions. Was not even a factor. Expect 5 star meals and 5 star service from the Liberty crew.
Our stateroom was very large! And our Stewart was the best! Clemente and Puru kept our stateroom so clean and organized which was a miracle in itself considering I was rooming with my teenage son who is a big slob.
Key West, Florida
I was into shopping they have a lot of great shops. Food was Oyster on the Half Shell.
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Shopping and also go site seeing! Just grab a cab with a red licenses plate and make sure you haggle on the price.
Don't Miss: Dunn's Fall was well worth the $15.00 a person!
George Town, Grand Cayman