THE CRUISE WAS VERY GOOD

Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

6 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 18, 2007
Ship: Carnival Liberty
IF YOU DID NOT WANT TO DO ANYTHING YOU COULD SET BY THE POOL ALL DAY OR GO FOR THE ACTIVITES. THE SERVICE WAS EXCLENT THE FOOD OUT OF THIS WORLD. WE DID NOT HAVE A MEAL THE SAME TIME TWICE IN ALL THE TIME WE WERE ON THE CRUISE. I WOULD RECOMMOND TO ANY ONE TO TAKE THIS CRUISE. WE HAD OUT TEENAGE GRANDAUTHER ON THIS CRUISE AND SHE ENYJOYED IT VERY MUCH, A LOT FOR THE KIDS TO DO.

OUT WAITER IN THE MAIN DINNING ROOM WAS EXCLENT HE REMEMBER IF YOU WERE NOT AT DINNER ONE NIGHT. HE WOULD ENTRERAIN YOU WITH ANIMALS.

SHOWS WERE GREAT. VERY INPORTANT INFORMATION ON WHER TO SHOP ON THE ISLANDS WAS A GREAT HELP.

THE SHIP WAS CLEAN DID NOT SEE ANYTHING OUT OF PLACE.

LIKE THE TOWEL ANIMAL IN THE STATEROOM AT NIGHT. OUR ROOM WA CLEAN AND LEFT CLEAN TOWELS AT NIGHT FOR US WITH OUR BEDS TURNED DOWN.
WEN SWIMMING THE STRING ARAY WAS GREAT. MY WIFE DID NOT CARE FOR THE TOUR OF THE ISLAND.
MY GRANDAUGHER AND I WENT HORSE BACK RIDING IT WAS GREAT. MY WIFE AND HER GIRL FRIEND WENT DOWN THE MARTHA BAY RIVER WAS GREAT AND QUITE THE GUIDES ON BOTH TRIPS WERE WELL IFORMED ABUT THE AREA. I WOULD RECOMMON THIS TO ANYONE.
WE WENT SNOKING AND THE WATER WAS BEAUTIFUL A LOT OF FISH THAT I HAVE NEVER SEEN BEFORE

Pros: NO PRESSURE JUST RELAX

Recommends Carnival Liberty? Yes!