Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

AWESOME CRUISE!!!

Sail Date: August 01, 2007

MY WIFE AND I HAD HEARD ABOUT THE SHIP HAVING A RENOVATION TO IT AND I DID NOT KNOW WHAT TO EXPECT. THIS WAS MY FIRST CRUISE AND I WAS VERY IMPRESSED. LOTS TO EAT, GREAT ENTERTAINMENT, GREAT ACTIVITIES, AND WONDERFUL FRIENDLY STAFF. I WOULD LOVE TO DO THIS AGAIN.

Pros: THE STAFF, FOOD, ENTERTAINMENT

Cons: THE CRUISE HAD TO END

Recommends Carnival Liberty? Yes!

EVERYTHING WAS CLEAN ON THE SHIP. EVERY DAY OUR ROOM WAS WONDERFULLY SERVICED. THERE WAS PLENTY OF ACCESSIBILITY AND ALSO FOR THE PHYSICALLY CHALLENGED.
THE FOOD WAS EXCELLENT. TO BE HONEST I WAS LOOKING FORWARD TO ALL THE FOOD FROM THE TIME MY WIFE AND I GOT ON THE SHIP. THE AMBIANCE WAS VERY COZY AND ROMANTIC IN THE DINING AREAS. THE DINING TIMES WERE APPROPRIATE. THERE WERE MANY OPTIONS TO CHOOSE FROM. I EVEN GOT TO CHOSE MORE THAN ONE DINNER IN THE DINING AREA. GRRREAT!!!
THE SIZE OF OUR ROOMS WERE SPACY ENOUGH FOR MY WIFE AND I. THERE WAS PLENTY OF ROOM TO MOVE AROUND. WE WERE VERY COMFORTABLE IN OUR BEDS AT NIGHT AND DID NOT FEEL THE SHIP MOVE.
THE STAFF WENT OUT OF THEIR WAY TO MAKE OUR TRIP ENJOYABLE AND MEMORABLE.
THERE WAS LOTS OF ENTERTAINMENT AND ACTIVITIES TO DO ON A DAILY BASIS.
THERE WERE PLENTY OF ACTIVITIES FOR KIDS TO DO AND THE STAFF WAS VERY CARING AND KIND.